• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here

Brand widget/section

Status
Not open for further replies.

cghazala

Pro Member
Pro
Hi

The brand widget images/titles are not displaying on my page; I have the brand section active as it does display the heading (see bottom of homepage).

I have two 'brands' via the novelpro brand widget (when I set up this section). I have uploaded logos and names for each of these two brands (one per widget for this section setup).

Any help would be appreciated.

Page is www.ukmedicalcourses.com

Thanks again

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Seems that image is not added in brand section, So please add image in it then you will see images in your site.
And brand name field is added for you to remember which brand image you have added in backend.

Hope you understand.

Kind Regards

cghazala

Pro Member
Pro
This problem has been solved through an excellent support service. I am going to write a good review for this company, and everyone else who has found their work helpful should also do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.