• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here

Change menu icons order and search behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

airewpwoo

Pro Member
Pro
Hi! I would like to change:

* change the actual search page with another plugin (AJAX Search for WooCommerce)
* add the customer name before the account icon (or below)
* change the icons order to search - account - cart

Regards!

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Please accept my apologies for late reply.
We just resolved those issues and updated theme in members area, So please update your theme to latest version.

Also i checked your site in mobile view and it is looking perfect.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Search order changed and ajax searching added. Let me know what editing you want. So that i can help you.

Thank you

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

We have added ajax based search in theme and also i checked your site and it is giving result in real time.
So please try to check your site again, it will work for you.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

This requires custom work in theme, and I am afraid that this ticket goes beyond the level of support that we can provide here. We cannot guarantee support with customizations, and while we would love to help you, we must focus on ensuring that our products are working as intended and as previewed in our demos. If you would like a custom solution that goes beyond what our products provide, then we would suggest hiring Custom work team, They will help you to add that search form.

Link : https://themehunk.com/services/#customweb

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.