• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

FeaturedLite page hangs on spinning circle

Hi

I am not sure to upgrade FeaturedLite to Featured Pro.

I see instances of FeaturedLite websites that do no load page, either on first visit or on page refresh/reload.
The issue is seen as a permanently spinning circle as if the page has stalled or hung.
The issue is not consistent. Sometimes the subject page will fully load and display OK, other times it appears to hang with only the spinning circle.

Obvious example is ThemeHunk FeaturedLite demo page at
https://themehunk.com/wp-themes/featuredlite/blog/
Sometimes that page will load on first landing; sometimes it needs a refresh; sometimes after successful load a subsequent refresh will not load.

The first time I visited page below on W10 desktop Firefox it took two reloads before the page successfully progressed past spinning circle to display content.
https://themehunk.com/wp-themes/featuredlite/2016/10/05/interview-meet/
On Android Brave mobile browser via cellular data, that page loaded on first visit but subsequent multiple refreshes did not load.

The same issue is experienced on multiple device types regardless of internet source (infrastructure wired/wifi or cellular) or desktop or mobile browsers, but the issue is not consistent.
In all instances of issue the browser extensions / add-ons have been disabled.

Please indicate if live Pro site would experience same issue.

Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

I have checked both our demo links and they are loaded without any problem.
please share your site URL, so i can take a look.

Best Regards