• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here

Frontpage Section - add additional page

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Do you want to add a new section on "Home Page" or you want to create separate page at your site.
Do let me know so that i can help you accordingly.

Kind Regards

Hi,

cool stuff - the custom section is the thing which will make it even greater!

I know about the pricing section, and i use it, but i want to add an additional one with custom text as on the page i've shared, since i sell standard packages, and individual ones, and want to have this separated.

Thank you!
Patrick

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for waiting, We added a "Custom Section" in theme, You can use it for your content.
Just update your pro plugin from your members area.

Download pro plugin and replace it with the available plugin.

Kind regards

Hi,

thank you.

Since the update, I get this error when starting the customizer:
arning: Use of undefined constant HUNK_COMPANION_CONTACT_BACKGROUND - assumed 'HUNK_COMPANION_CONTACT_BACKGROUND' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/.sites/878/site4983185/web/RockBox.at/wp-content/themes/gogo/customizer/gogo-custom-style.php on line 27 Warning: Use of undefined constant HUNK_COMPANION_VIDEO_RIBBON_BG - assumed 'HUNK_COMPANION_VIDEO_RIBBON_BG' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/.sites/878/site4983185/web/RockBox.at/wp-content/themes/gogo/customizer/gogo-custom-style.php on line 44 Warning: Use of undefined constant HUNK_COMPANION_CALL_TO_BACKGROUND - assumed 'HUNK_COMPANION_CALL_TO_BACKGROUND' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/.sites/878/site4983185/web/RockBox.at/wp-content/themes/gogo/customizer/gogo-custom-style.php on line 61 Warning: Use of undefined constant HUNK_COMPANION_FAQ_IMAGE - assumed 'HUNK_COMPANION_FAQ_IMAGE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/.sites/878/site4983185/web/RockBox.at/wp-content/themes/gogo/customizer/gogo-custom-style.php on line 609

Any idea what that could mean?

And by the custom section: I have to add a widget, right, so I cannot link to a page diretly?

Thanks,
Patrick

Hi,

i am on the latest version 1.0.6. and the error is still displaying.

I understand now, the custom section is the "front page" as seen in the Pages. That's fine and works for me :)

Best regards,
Patrick