• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Hamburger menu for wider desktop screens

Hello, The hamburger menu only works for screens only so big. How can i also make it work for extra large desktop screens instead of showing each category at the top of the screen? When its not implementing hamburger on larger desktop screens and shows all of the categories, it takes up to much room and i can't use the sticky header. pinkbeachbabe.com

Your kidding right? I paid for Pro... I'm not going to pay for something that only requires a code.... I already can't use a lot of the custom sliders and other widget as they slow my website down.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

We are always ready for support but you are asking for custom solution that's why i suggest you to take customization service, please mail your request at our email id info@themehunk.com, our technical team take a look to your request and do it without any extra charge if possible.

Best Regards