• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Home Slider not working on Mobile

Hi There,

My home slider is not working on mobile devices, only the photo is showing up on Mobile. I've included screenshots where the slider is truncated in the customizer and on the mobile device.

Also, I noticed the social media icon only appears some of the time.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Nalini

Attachments

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

I have checked your website in mobile simulator and everything is looking fine, please clear your cache and check it again.

Best Regards

Hi,

We've cleared the cache and it's still not displaying the text boxes buttons. Given that the preview in the customizer is also showing the truncated section, something seems wrong with the theme. I've attached screenshots of what the desktop view looks like and where the text is missing. There is a red square around the area in question.

https://abetterstorycoaching.com/

Please advise.

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

That's why by default we remove the content in mobile view
because in mobile view there is not that much space available to show slider content, but you are insisting so i offer code for you.

Hope you understand why content is not visible at mobile view.

Best Regards

hi,

Thanks for replying but we are very disappointed and we need to come up with an alternative. Can you please escalate this to your development theme as s priority issue? This is not a minor issue but a serious malfunction in your theme.

We are paying for a pro theme that we expect to be functional both on desktop and mobile devices. Had we known that your theme is not mobile responsive we would have used it. Given that mobile is a priority it's very difficult for me to tell my client that her website will not function. The slider is the main intro for her website and we will lose conversion because none of the call to actions will display on the mobile device.

https://abetterstorycoaching.com/

Please advise.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

You can try this CSS:

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 650px){
.over-lay {
    display: block;
width:100%;
top:auto;