• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Homepage option missing

Hello hoping I can get some help.

There is no way to select the homepage option when I create a new page. Something happened and my home page got deleted. I tried to make a new page but can't select home page as an option.

I then tried to re-install and that reset my website and still can't get a home page. Its keeps defaulting to my blog and won't give me the featured homepage option.

Any help will be useful.

Thank you.

Attachments

Hi that is not the issue. I have had featured pro for a while. My homepage was working well in the past.

The issues is that my actual home page was deleted and I can't create a new home page cause there is no option to select the home page template.

As per your step by step, your help documents 1) create a new page, 2)then select homepage template. Well I don't have that option as per the picture shown above. landing page, default page, theme page don't create a home page.

I need the home page template and the option to be able to select it in the future.

Thank you

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

The process i have shared is the only way to setup front page with the pro theme. It should display if it was created using pro theme.

I think you have front page made with the free theme and it disappear after uploading pro theme. If this is so, Please share your WordPress dashboard credentials in the private message. I'll setup front page with the pro theme for you.
https://themehunk.com/docs/themehunk-support-forum/#private-message

Thank you