• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

How to fix header issues and remove some elements in pages?

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
So I have a few issues. As pointed by the red arrow on my screenshot, the header looks really weird because it was layered with the transparent black background on top of an already darkened header image.

Also which part of the customization removes the part I pointed with my blue arrow. I want it to just be a simple page excluding the search, recent posts, recent comments, archives and categories--- basically the entire sidebar on the right.
issues.png

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
My other issue is that I changed the middle button to say "Read More" but when I published it... it just defaults to "Buy Now." In fact, I want to get rid of that button altogether? But there doesn't seem to be an option to do that. issue2.png

Last edited:

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
http://opa-iloilo.org/

I also have some issues with the parallax (whenever I scroll up and down) and how it is causing some breaks in between sections of the home page with blank spaces instead of the section.

Also once again, I would just like to remove the comments, archive and other things on the sidebar on the other pages.

EDIT:

In addition, I realized I have no idea how to change the elements in the counter section. I would like to edit these parts into something else...
this.png

Last edited:

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
The reason the IP address could not be found is because it may be because it is still in coming soon mode? I have shared the access with you via PM. Would you be able to view it then? I don't understand how you cannot see the video since it is only unlisted and not privated. Nevertheless here it is in streamable's temporary link. Please see this before the link expires... Thank you.

https://streamable.com/4see7k

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Link you have shared is also not working, You can upload your video in google drive and share link.
So that i can check it and help you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your video. But i can't open your dashboard also, It is again giving same message "IP address could not be found".
Might be any security plugin is working which restricting me to open your site. You can ask your hosting service provider for that.

And to remove button please try this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.main-header-section.default .main-button {
display:none;
}
Kind Regards

I was going to paste it here as an animated gif but there seems to be a size limit. I'm sorry about not being able to access the dashboard in my website right now. Apparently, the DNS is propagating. For some reason, hostgator support has decided to sit on the issue over the weekend instead of trying to fix it ASAP. It should finish propagating tomorrow. I'm sorry about this.

Hi Satyendraa,

Please go ahead and try to login. The website is done propagating and is accessible again.

Of course now that I know how to edit my own fact counter... How do I edit the the counter above that as indicated by the red arrow. I checked the FAQs page you sent me and I saw no way to do it. counter.png

Also I would still like to remove the archives and such on the page as shown on the screenshot here... According to the FAQs, I just choose the no side bar option. I did that but the sidebar is still appearing. And the weird gap on the header above it can't be edited out somehow..
issues.png

Last edited:
Okay, thank you!

May I ask how to make these boxes look even? The top middle one is shorter than the two on each side.

fix.png

Also, is there a way to enlarge the circle on the skills widget? The wordings cannot fit. skill.png

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

1. I solved the issue of your "Multi Feature" section. Now all the boxes are of same size. Actually it depends on the content of box, it automatically adjust itself.

2. And for skill section i would suggest you to use small names, Then it will look beautiful and attractive for readers.

Hope this helps you.

Do let me know if still you have any query.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.page-skill canvas {
width:150px;
}
.skill-block .chart p, .skill-block .chart .title {
top: 75%;
left:20%;