• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here

Menu on click colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

cghazala

Pro Member
Pro
Hi

My website is www.ukmedicalcourses.com

For some reason, the menu colours have gone a bit different. When I use Google Chrome, it is all correct, as I want it, but when I use Microsoft Edge, it has different colours. Google Chrome is correct, where when a user clicks, the colour remains gold for the background, BUT, when I do the same in Microsoft Edge, the background of the menu item changes to YELLOW. Why is this happening with different browsers? Can we make it the same as Google Chrome for Edge (Gold?).

Colour Hex code is: #ac8f68

Thank you!

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

We checked your site both in chrome and edge, it is looking same, Color remain same after clicking the menu item.
Could you please try to check it again, or try to check in another PC, You won't get this issue.

If still you get this then share screenshot of both the browser (Chrome + Edge). I will check it.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.menu-item.current-menu-item, .navigation .menu > li:hover, .navigation .menu > li a:focus {
    background: #ac8f68!important;
}
This will help you.

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.