• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Multiple Account Logins

jamester

Pro Member
Pro
Hi!

I need to duplicate my Big Store WooCommerce Shop with different pricing for general website visitors with account log-in access. In addition, I want to copy that shop multiple times with different pricing tiers and log-ins for client access to specific pricing based upon the access they have paid for. Can you tell me how to achieve this? Also, for my static pages without products; do I build that with Big Store and get the flexibility necessary to arrange the page as needed?

Thank you!

jamester

Pro Member
Pro
Can you tell me how to set up product variations in Big Store. I'm a Lifetime Member and have access to all plugins, so if there is something to install; please point me in the right direction. Also, I would like to "Variation Swatches," and don't see either option for that or "Product Variations."