• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

no images in cart or checkout

A "friend" set up my Woocommerce website using Bevro. That friend left me hanging and I am trying to fix a few serious problems
when I add an item to the cart only the title shows but not a picture of the item itself
Screenshot (31).png

then on checkout, the same thing happens, no thumbprints
Screenshot (32).png

this is bad on desktop but terrible on tablet and phone,
I had just today a customer place an order by phone because she did not trust the checkout

can anyone help me, please?

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your website link.
I checked your site and added a product in cart. It is showing thumbnail in desktop view and hide it in mobile view.
Actually this is the feature of woocommerce, Which hides thumbnail in small devices to manage the space.

I can help you to show those images in smaller devices, But it may break your overall design. If it is ok for you then you can try this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.woocommerce #content table.cart .product-thumbnail, .woocommerce table.cart .product-thumbnail, .woocommerce-page #content table.cart .product-thumbnail, .woocommerce-page table.cart .product-thumbnail{
display:block
!important
};
}
.woocommerce table.shop_table_responsive tr td, .woocommerce-page table.shop_table_responsive tr td{
text-align:left!important;
}
}
Kind Regards

the images do not show on the desktop either. I will make a backup and install your snippet and hope that fixes it on the desktop and mobile devices.

Hello,
so far so good. my website seems to still be stable, and the images show in the cart, can we make them show in the checkout too?
BTW if this matters, I did buy the Bevro pro version with Elementor. But I have no documentation for either, can you direct me to the websites where I might learn more?
to be honest with you, I am 75 years old and did not grow up with computers, but I am doing OK. Now that the person whom I thought was fixing these things for me is no longer available I will have more questions on how to do this or that. Is that OK to do here in this forum? Am I supposed to start a new thread for each different request or just keep going in this thread?
thank you

on at least one of my category pages I can not find a way to stop products from showing up
Screenshot (34).png
instead of only showing the five subcategories the page shows all 315 (paginated) products.
I also can't edit the category pages with Elementor.
Is it possible that the child theme interferes? and what would happen if I simply delete the child theme?

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

I am afraid that this ticket goes beyond the level of support that we can provide here.
We cannot guarantee support with customizations, and while we would love to help you, we must focus on ensuring that our products are working as intended and as previewed in our demos.
If you would like a custom solution that goes beyond what our products provide, then we would suggest you to contact our custom work team : https://themehunk.com/services/#customweb

They will help you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards