• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Override Price Displayed in Header

I'm trying to change the price shown in the header of my site from total to subtotal based on a user role and thought I could change function top_store_pro_cart_total_item(){ in woo-functions line 24, but what happens instead is that on page reload it shows my altered value for a brief moment but is then over-written by the default value. What am I missing? Thanks

Thanks but I've written thousands of lines of custom code. Furthermore this issue only exists with your theme (using storefront I can override easily) and as a paying member I'd hope to have some support in this matter as this is a theme issue.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Sorry, we can't offer support for custom coding, if you are not comfortable with our theme code, you can hire developer for that or search plugin for that.

Best Regards