• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here

Product Images Require Back Arrow When Clicked

Hi,

On my store when I click on the product image or any image for that matter the site takes me to a window with the image and a black surround. While this is fine, the problem is I have to hit the back arrow to get back to the site. Its extremely annoying. I noticed on the ShopLine Pro template example the product image has a magnifying glass. When you click the glass it zooms the picture and makes it possible to just click off the page to get back. How do I do that?

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your details. I checked your site and a shortcode is used in "Custom Section" to show your product.

Actually the feature of magnifying glass is given by woocommerce and it is only allowed at product single page.

And to show product on home page we have given attractive section in that you will get feature of "Quick View" User can easily check that particular product at home page and can directly add that product in "Cart".

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards

Thank you for the reply. This makes sense but I'm not sure how to have the main product on our home page without this custom section. You mentioned "attractive section" feature of quick view. What is that and how do I find it?