• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here

product pages

ffr76

Pro Member
Pro
Hi there, there are a few things in the product page that I can't change.
- if I don't want to show the number of products in my stock, is there any way to hide it?
- in the product QuickView everything in the right box scroll up and down but the "Add to Cart" button that is sometimes hided but COD, Category and Tags.
- most of the products in my store are discounted so they all get an "Offer" label on the preview picture, that is a bit annoying, is there any way to hide it on some products/category?
- Is there a way to show a "New product" label on preview pictures.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

1. Inventory Stock is handled by woocommerce, It is showing the number of product because we added some value in inventory management particular product. If you don't add it then it won't show on your site.
Still you can share me your site link, I will provide you CSS code for that.

2. For that i need to check your site, Could you please share exact page link, So that i can help you with this.

3. Either you can hide all the offer label from your products or you can show them. If you don't what to show on some of the product then just give a single amount for that product in "Regular Price" Don't add any amount in "Sales Price".

4. To add "New" label in product please follow this link : https://www.businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-new-badge-recent-products/

Do let me know if you have any query.

Kind Regards

ffr76

Pro Member
Pro
Hello there,

1. Inventory Stock is handled by woocommerce, It is showing the number of product because we added some value in inventory management particular product. If you don't add it then it won't show on your site.
Still you can share me your site link, I will provide you CSS code for that.
First of all thanks for your kindness!
Here is the only page I left Woocommerce to manage the stock, I'd like to activate that option on every products

2. For that i need to check your site, Could you please share exact page link, So that i can help you with this.

3. Either you can hide all the offer label from your products or you can show them. If you don't what to show on some of the product then just give a single amount for that product in "Regular Price" Don't add any amount in "Sales Price".
I know, but I'd have need to showing both starting and final consumers' price without any badge.

4. To add "New" label in product please follow this link : https://www.businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-new-badge-recent-products/

Do let me know if you have any query.

Kind Regards
Thanks a lot, that will be very useful.

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

1. Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.thunk-single-product-summary-wrap .stock.in-stock {
display:none;
}
2. I am afraid i can't generate issue at my end, Could you please share a screenshot, So that i can check it.

3. Actually to achieve that we have to do custom work in theme and I am afraid that this query goes beyond the level of support that we can provide here. We cannot guarantee support with customizations, and while we would love to help you, we must focus on ensuring that our products are working as intended and as previewed in our demos. If you would like a custom solution then you can contact our custom work team : https://themehunk.com/services/#customweb

They will help you

Kind Regards

ffr76

Pro Member
Pro
Hello there,

1. Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.thunk-single-product-summary-wrap .stock.in-stock {
display:none;
}
Thanks!

2. I am afraid i can't generate issue at my end, Could you please share a screenshot, So that i can check it.
Here they are, as you can see COD, Categories and Tags cover quantity and add to cart button

3. Actually to achieve that we have to do custom work in theme and I am afraid that this query goes beyond the level of support that we can provide here. We cannot guarantee support with customizations, and while we would love to help you, we must focus on ensuring that our products are working as intended and as previewed in our demos. If you would like a custom solution then you can contact our custom work team : https://themehunk.com/services/#customweb

They will help you

Kind Regards
I undestand, I tried ;-) thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Could you please activate "Top Store Pro" theme and then let me know, I will provide you solution for that.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

1. For your quick view issue use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
#alm-quick-view-content div.summary form.cart {
    z-index: 1;
}
This will work for you.

2. And to remove sticky header in mobile view use this code

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.sticky-header.stick{
display:none!important;
}
}
This will help you.

Kind Regards

ffr76

Pro Member
Pro
Hello there,

1. For your quick view issue use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
#alm-quick-view-content div.summary form.cart {
    z-index: 1;
}
This will work for you.
Thanks, it works now!

2. And to remove sticky header in mobile view use this code

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.sticky-header.stick{
display:none!important;
}
}
This will help you.

Kind Regards
The sticky header keeps on appearing in the mobile view www.isaccoitreni.com/public_html

ffr76

Pro Member
Pro
I also have another problem with some pages, like in the SHOP, the cart gets an animation I'm not sure I can edit in size but only in colors.
When the button moves up to show the "Add to cart", it covers the product or the banner below like in the example

articolo.jpg

I also have another issue with Wishlist and My Account icons, I set them white, but I can't find out a way to set the hover color, it is brown and it's probably link to some other setting.

profilo.jpg profilo1.jpg

I can't also set the distance between the Text and the Icon, as you can see here below.

In the Shop page I enabled the Sidebar, supposing that as I only have the right sidebar set that one was going to pop up in the page, but I've got the left one too with all the categories

I love the way this Theme organize the homepage, but all the rest is a bit difficult customized with only a few of knowledge even if you're very kind.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

1. I checked your site and didn't found such issue, Could you please share exact page link so that i can check it and help you as soon as possible.

2. For hover color in header icon try this code in Additional CSS

Code:
.main-header-bar .header-icon a:hover{
color:white;
}
3. I checked your site and it is only showing right sidebar. is your issue resolved?

Kind Regards