• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here

Questions about NovelPro package purchase

Evening,
Contemplating buying the NovelPro theme, but have the following questions:

1) I would like to put several videos into the slider system, what formats does it take? giphys? mpeg? mov?

2) For the videos in the slider system, does it have to show them at maximum screen width? Can i size the videos to have a frame/ background color around them as a frame?(This maybe 100px white border around the video would be ideal for my website goal.)

3) is 6 really the limit for the slider system? I ideally want to cycle through around 10 or 15 video clips and/or images if possible? Any options?

An website example to the layout/slider i'm looking for is like this Squarespace site: https://www.fatherkmovie.com

Thank you for you support in advance, i know this was a lot of questions for your forum support.

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello Nick,
Thank you for contacting.

Within next two working days we are going to integrate Crelly slider plugin with Novelpro theme. After that you will get all options you need
Let me know if you have any more queries.

Best regards