• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Replacing the search-bar with another one.

Hello,

This is related to the Top-Store WordPress theme, I don't know how I ended up posting in Open Mart

First of all, I'd like to say that your theme is awesome. There's just 1 minor thing I'd like to change - the searchform.

I have decided that I prefer to use the AJAX Search form, however, I'm uncertain how to integrate it into the theme.

Now, if i hide the div with id "search-box" as shown below I'd be able to make the current searchform non-visible

#search-box{
display:none;
}

However, if I try adding the new ajax searchbar as a widget to the main header area (where the searchbar is) nothing really happens.

Therefore, I have decided to implement the search bar via PHP and that's why I've created a child-theme.

As the AJAX search bar documentations suggests, in order to add the search bar to my theme i need to add this piece of code:

1. <?php echo do_shortcode('[wcas-search-form]'); ?>

My question is could you please hint me where should that piece of code go and if i need to create a new file in the child-theme what functions should I be looking to replace?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response, however, 50 $ minimum seems to be an absurdly high price considering the fact that I only wish to use another search-bar.

Thank you for your efforts.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Actually this requires changes in core files of theme and it will take time to implement this.
Hope you understand.

Kind Regards

am Ismail am using your them its really good but the problem is clickable elements are closer t each other and also the font is very small kindly help me with that Hope to hear from you soon

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your site link.
But it is not using our theme, So please let me know when you activate our theme. I will check it.

Kind Regards