• Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here

Too Many Redirects on WooCommerce Product Import

I have read through many forums on WooCommerce Products Import failing with a Too Many Redirect errors. Many of the responses say the culprit is often a "demo loader" plugin, and to disable it to do the Product Import.

I have tried other themes that used a plugin to import a demo site. I cannot find one for Almaira since it's build into the Appearance>Started with Almaira page.

Is the Almaira Import Demo Template the culprit? If so, how do I resolve this issue?

Thx in advance for your assistance.

Steve

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

We don't use any importer plugin to import our demo data, It is available in our theme.
Are you still getting that message while importing our data?

If yes then share screenshot where you are getting that message and
Please provide your dashboard access ( Site link, Username & password). In a private conversation (http://www.themehunk.com/docs/themehunk-support-forum/#private-message). so that we can check issue at our end.

Kind Regards

Hello there,

We don't use any importer plugin to import our demo data, It is available in our theme.
Are you still getting that message while importing our data?

If yes then share screenshot where you are getting that message and
Please provide your dashboard access ( Site link, Username & password). In a private conversation (http://www.themehunk.com/docs/themehunk-support-forum/#private-message). so that we can check issue at our end.

Kind Regards
I had no problem downloading the Almaira demo through the Appearance>Started with Almaira. Screenshot 4 is the WooCommerce Products Page. When I click the IMPORT button, then I get screenshot 3.

The test CSV upload file I am using contains:
SKU,Regular Price

Credentials to follow in private message

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing screenshot and your details, But i am not able to login it, Either Username Or Password is not correct.
I can see in your images that you are importing CSV file, Might be exported from other dashboard. And that CSV file can be imported with plugins (WooCommerce) import feature. So for that you need to contact plugins support forum, They will help you to solve this issue.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards