• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Top Store Pro customizing front page has no changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
I don't really understand what's going on.
I am trying to make my website look like your demo. I tried to customize it but I don't see any changes. The only changes I can make is on the frontpage page itself.

I am also trying to move the menu below the header but no matter what I click, it doesn't show anywhere else except above the header.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

You can import one of our demo and make your website look like our demo.
Also please share your site link so that i can check the menu.

Kind Regards

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
My website is paisph.com

And yes, I would like to import the demo so that I can use the same look for my website if that is alright. I am not good at coding which is why I bought the pro version of your theme in the first place because it is easier to customize.

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your details, I just uploaded "Bag Store" demo in your site, You can check it.
If it doesn't show on first time then please hard refresh your site.

Then it will show your store.

Kind Regards

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
I have a question. I changed the background color of the sidebars to white. Now the icons on the secondary sidebar cannot be seen since it is also white. I can't figure out which section it is that affects its colors. Where can I change the colors for the icons there?

question.png

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Actually it is managed by "Theme Color".
If you want to manage them separately then you can use this code in "Additional CSS"

"Appearance > Customize > WordPress Default > Additional CSS"

Code:
.th-hlight-icon {
color:white;
}
Kind Regards

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
Thank you! I have one last question.

I went through the BG and colors section for the links and I still cannot find it. But I wanted to change the color of the links for the featured products. Grey cannot be seen with the green background. I wanted to change it to white.

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > WordPress Default > Additional CSS"

For color

Code:
.thunk-cat-tab .tab-link li a{
color:red;
}
For Hover Color

Code:
.thunk-cat-tab .tab-link li a.active, .thunk-cat-tab .tab-link li a:hover{
color:blue;
}
This will help you.

Kind Regards