• Recently WordPress releases a new update with version 5.5. In that we got many new features.
    So we also updated our theme according to it. And uploaed all latest version in "Members Area"
    You can download latest version from your acocunt and update your theme.

You can follow this link to get update process: Click Here
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

very happy with customer support and additional lines of code

i got the paid version of a themehunk wordpress theme, specifically featured

i really liked the theme, it looks amazing, but there were a few things about the default settings that really didnt work for me

i wanted alot of the buttons done differently, hyperlinks added, different spacing, different section lengths, etc...

over the course of about 4 or 5 days i emailed customer support with a total of at least 25 different questions

everytime i sent them an email, i woke up the next day with a response to my email and the code i needed to add to make the site look the way i wanted - they were very friendly and always gave me very direct answers for specifically what i needed to do (i have never created a website before and wasnt aware of how CSS code worked)

the person i was dealing with was Satyendraa. I thought she was great, i was able to get everything on the site and other pages exactly the way i wanted it to look visually

thanks for all your help, you guys provide great support